Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOMEMADE

 Detergent (washing powders)

I got this recipe for detergent from a fellow blogger I am so impressed with http://mysticmud.blogspot.com/  she is an amazing woman....


1-    4lb box Borax
1-    3lb box Washing Soda
1-    4lb box Baking Soda
2-          bars of Zote-grated
1-2        bottles of Purex Crystals
              (I got the large bottle Lavender Scent)
1-    3 lb box of Oxyclean
             (I got 6lbs SUN oxygen) half the price and only used 3lb
Use 1 to 2 Tablespoons per load


It was a total cost of $25.  not including the 5 gallon bucket.
I am marking my loads and see the final cost per load.
Gotta a feeling its gonna take a while.  LOL

I also want to say I am very impressed with the outcome.. clean,
bright and smells awesome.....

No comments: