Wednesday, March 19, 2014

                 What's for Dinner???

I went to the Fridge to get left overs for my backyard chicks - Nothing.    So I decided to make cornbread and share with my pets.  While in the pantry getting the cornmeal I noticed three sweet potatoes that were getting soft. Had leftover rolls from the week end. And I had already taken out chicken breast out to thaw.  At this time I needed a cup of coffee, found two packs of chicken seasoning form roman noodles(noodles my chicks luv) where my coffee filters are.    That's when I decided I am going to make a mini Thanksgiving Meal since we have a small cold front on its way.   I made ""Roast Chicken Breast & Two Leg quarters,  mashed Potatoes,  Sweet Tater Casserole,  some awesome cornbread and white bread Stuffing,  Gravy from Chicken drippings,  of course beans..  I had a white Boston cream pie(cake) topped with strawberries I had in the freezer.

Was a wonderful Meal everyone luved it.   I started this procedure at 12 noon and was done at 4:30....
Very Proud Momma and Granny..... 

Wished it was that easy everyday....    Gotta Luv Life and Family....



Then It Was Nap Time.......

No comments: